PCM Tips and check list
- Keep records of information about those who chose them as a personal contact minister.
- Personal information
- Age, married, children
- special needs
- FEMA resources
[Faith Emergency Ministry Auxiliary]
- Skills, talents and abilities
- Resources, tools, equipment, accommodations(Keep records)
- Create the HHC Living Network's sharing with love in a network of families.
- Personal and contact information
- phone numbers, address,
- family and other people living in their house
- alternative and additional friends, neighbors, relatives and contacts
- They should maintain communication with those electors
- Once a month or even once a week
- By email or phone or through other members of their network
- They should encourage other members of their groups to learn about each other
- Set up meetings if possible
- Work together to find others in their area.
- They should work to promote and facilitate regional and national and even international gatherings.
- They should maintain communication with other PCM and Ministers of Record [MOR]
- Regular communication by email and or by phone
- Meet-ups at every opportunity with other Ministers
- Learm abut each others abilities and skills, reliability and integrity through action
- Work together to find others possible Ministers.
- Help train fellow ministers by doing.
- They should try to get other volunteers elected as Contact ministers
- Keep a list of local volunteers
- Learn about volunteers and develop personal knowledge
- Encourage people to elect other volunteers
- Keep a list of those who have not picked a contact minister
- Share their own electors with other PCM volunteers to get them elected.
- PCMs in one region each volunteer to participate in another region's forum as a PCM liaison to share
- Communicate with regular update of their local area's to a community page at the PreparingU Wiki.
The Living Network Links
You cannot love your neighbor in truth if you do not know who he is.
Join the Living Network and become a part of the solution
Living Network Index page:
Find and JOIN your Local Living Network
The American States and Canada
Find a local group World Map Locator:
Find a local Living Network Group around the world
Mapping the Network
A project of the chosen Contact Ministers
Guidelines and Purpose
The Living Network groups.
Dear Network Messages
Some messages to the Living Network groups.
Articles on Networking
When Jesus was preaching the Kingdom of God at hand He talked about a mustard seed that could grow by faith into a mighty tree providing life and shelter for all who seek its branches.
The Purpose and Guidelines of Local groups
"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20
The purpose of the network is to bring people together to seek the Kingdom of God and His righteousness.
The Audacity of Hope
There are numerous institutions that may be created based on faith, hope and charity that can aid us on the road to the Kingdom and the righteousness of God.
The Kingdom News go out over the network through out google groups which us the beginning of the The NetworkThe Living Network which is established by forming the Network of tens on free assemblies.
Seek the liberty which we have in Christ Jesus.